The Regalia are special Air Treck parts each having a part of a Quantum code to Release and control the Sky Regalia and each Regalia is specifically engineered to use the air to work in conjunction with the King's Road. This is referred to as an "Infinity Atmosphere". There are 28 Regalia in total, but 20 were stolen by the Takeuchi brothers. The 8 remaining Regalia each represent one of the 8 major Roads. Regalia are a double-edged sword: deploying one gives a huge power boost, but puts a huge strain on the user. Thus, a King can only use a Regalia a limited number of times before both their bodies and the Regalia give out. If the King doesn't have a "Tuner" to optimize the Regalia, it will become uncontrollable and the King will sustain terrible injury. There is a separate class of Regalia called "Subregalia", which are degraded copies of the originals which do not contain a "Core", which is what makes a Regalia a Regalia.
Wing Road Edit
Wind Regalia: Moonstruck Drop Bagram is the Regalia of the Wing Road. It is the back wheels of an A·T with the words "Welcome To NightMare" scribbled on them. Bagram can make an A·T anywhere from a dozen to several hundred times more efficient at using the air, allowing a Run truly comparable to flight. When activating Bagram, the wheels split into spiralling sections. Deploying Bagram by feeding wind into the core causes the skull emblem to glow, and the wheels unfurl into wings. Further adding wind causes Bagram to deploy fully, in which its wings run lengthwise along the A·T to resemble talons.
- The Wing Road also has the most variations namely the Gale, Hurricane and Jade Roads. But where the Gale is a variation of the Wind Road focusing on strength and aggressiveness rather then speed. The Jade
- and Hurricane Roads are evolved versions of the Wind Road fused with other roads. The Jade Road is created by combining the Wind with the Gaia Road while Hurricane Road is a fusion of Wing and Over Roads
The Flame Regalia uses all four wheels, with the back wheels decorated with a Kitsune. When activated, the wheels run to produce torrents of flames. Flame Regalia has a cyberairspace called Lon Houtz Bourne Street that is linked to every A-Ts memory data. This enables the Flame King to tap into the tricks of other riders using the activated Flame Regalia.
Bloody "Fang" Road Edit
The Fang Regalia: Bloody Armor is the Fang Regalia of Bloody Road. It comprises all 4 wheels of an A·T, and its core mechanism converts inertial energy into a shockwave, although its very presence in the narrow space of the wheel robs the A·T of the ability to jump. When deployed, the wheels split into a sawblade shape.
The current form of the original Thorn Regalia has the shape of a bow which allows it to fire arrow like sonicbooms which removes the recoil on hips as the user only needs to pull the string of the bow.
- The Thorn Subregalia: Thorn Reaper is a pair of back wheels. When deployed, it disassembles into a superconducting whip with a forked end. The fork allows the whip to cut through the air, creating small sonic booms called "Thorns". Combined with Sonia Road's wide area of acceleration, Thorn Reaper can attack in many directions at once although its not as strong as Fangs. Thorn Reaper is a Subregalia, and has recently been redesigned by Kilik. The output's been increased by 25%, the material was changed, and it's become more efficient at energy recovery via an attenuation mechanism. The new Subregalia's core is no longer a whip. Instead the area of the back wheels is a 'fork' shaped heel which creates the same "Thorns" that the whips did while depending more on kicking power.
- By Chapter 337, Ringo's new AT's was similar to her old ones at the beginning but with sharper, longer, and more flexible whip on her rear wheels. It was suspected if Ringo got the new Thorn Reagaila after the tuning with Ikki
The Thunder Regalia is a full body suit capable of destroying an entire town. The rotation of this regalia generates electricity, and it becomes even stronger when conducted through special piano wires, based on Fleming's theory. It can create a strong magnetic force, attracting metal objects. It can also create electromagnetic waves that make people see illusions. Its core is a pair of dynamos capable of generating electricity and storing it in battery reels. When deployed, these battery reels undergo Roulette Wave Expansion and unreel massive amounts of cables through which current is dispensed.
Over Road Edit
Rumble Regalia: Ram Jet is the Regalia of the Over Road. Its core is a turbine chamber into which air is forced, compressed and heated into supercritical fluid, increasing its destructive capabilities. The Regalia has two distinct iterations: The original was a boombox-shaped piece of equipment that attached to the user's arms upon activation. It depended of the user's strength and when deployed, the attachments transform into claw-like appendages. The second iteration is completely integrated the core into an A·T. When deployed, the wheels split apart to reveal nozzles, increasing air intake. The wheels themselves act as the turbines. The Regalia's core was used to supply the missing material required for the Storm Regalia and while its inclusion enhanced the original capacity of the Storm Regalia it is a necessity in the Storm Regalia's schematics.
There are two known sub-regalia:
- The sub-regalia currently belonging to Genesis is installed within Authur's chest, taking the place of his internal organs. It acts in a similar way to the original, however the visibal turbines, which are installed where Authur's lungs should be, take in air, increase the power and speed and release out of the side opposite to where the air went in, (As seen when he takes Agito's reflected "Fang" head on and then sends it out of his back). The Sub-Regalia is so powerful that it able to increase the power of Agito's already refected fang, and send it back at him with enough power to kill him, had Agito not countered.
- The sub-regalia which belongs to Nina of Sleeping Forest takes the form of an enormous mechanized battle suit. Uniquely, it is operated by a rider hidden inside, who is hooked up to the sub-regalia through various wires. It seems that, like Arthur's sub-regalia, it is at least somewhat integrated with Nina's body; this is hinted at when she comments about the days when she used to "walk on the ground." The sub-regalia's turbines are located in the shoulders and have enough power to easily block machine gun fire.
Gaia Road Edit
The core of the Gem Regalia: Hardest Apostolica is a 'wheel' attached to the front of an A·T via a swivel arm. When deployed, the arm swivels to the back wheel. The Core attaches to the wheel and "blossoms" into a transduction device that digs into the ground, essentially immobilizing the user for the duration the Regalia is deployed.
Ring Road Edit
The Pledge Regalia is a metallic cross, roughly the size of a human. When deployed, the cross splits into a ring of 8 thinner, numbered sections intercrossed by a maze of wiring, each with a set of headphones which other Tuners can put on. Standing in the middle of the formation, the Pledge Queen synchronizes herself with these tuners, essentially granting her abilities to them for the duration of the Regalia's activation. However, this process is extremely exhausting to the tuners involved.
Gabishi's Road Edit
The Original Horn Regalia was stolen from Gabishi by the Takeuchi brothers sometime between escaping the Trophaeum and when they went after Gazelle ten years ago. Its current state and whereabouts are unknown.
The Horn Subregalia: Hatch Venom is the front portion of the A·T it is equipped on. It appears as skulls adorning the front of both A·Ts. The Regalia operates by converting the energy produced by the wheels during high-speed braking into heat, which is kicked outward as a "shell" of compressed, heated air, then kicked again to produce a laser-straight current of molten wind. Hatch Venom is likely the degraded form of Bloody Armor.
Lather Road Edit
The Original Water Regalia was stolen from Om by the Takeuchi brothers sometime between escaping the Trophaeum and when they went after Gazelle ten years ago. Its current state and whereabouts are unknown.
The Water Subregalia are the wheels of the A·T, and resemble rain tires. It operates by vibrating at high speed creating superpressured bubbles that rotate with great intensity and burst with immense force. The Regalia can also be used to resonate with the water inside of a target's body to cause further damage. The bubbles can also be used for communication. The Regalia's weakness is that it is only usable when the user's back is facing the opponent, which creates an opening for attack.
Unique to Gawain, the riders A·T is fitted with interconnected blades capable of piercing flesh and machines easily.
The Storm Regalia of Hurricane Road incorporates designs from both the Wind Regalia and the Rumble Regalia, as well as the latter regalia's original core. It was completed by the Pledge Queen Kururu Sumeragi, but during a battle while trying to get it to Ikki the regalia was damaged. Later, after beating Nue, Ikki got the Thunder Regalia's Core to repair the damaged Storm Regalia. After Nike's defeat,Ikki is also given the Core's of the Fang, Gem and Flame Regalia's by Agito, Simca and Kazu.